•  
  • تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• Sacrifice : Short Story

Sacrifice

one day, there were two beautiful flowers on the bank of the river. One was white and the other was red. The green land could be seen every where and they were isolated from other flowers. The stream water was near to their roots, so they absorb well. With the passage of time, water began to decrease daily until it became a small stream in the river.
    The need for water increased and the red flower began to shrink, but the white did not. Day after day ; the range of water increased as before, the white flower said " you can absorb water before me."., but the red flower refused saying "No I can't absorb before you ; you are still strong I will die away".
    Meanwhile the red flower died, the white flower also died, their calyxes faced each other. They were surrounded by green grass, but they were alone dead. They would be a beautiful sign for the following generations for their sacrifice.
    The attribute of sacrifice presented by Al-Abbas bin Ali PBUH when he was near Euphrates river. He refused to drink water when he saw his brother Imam Hussein PBUH thirsty. He preferred to die without drinking a drop of water.

المحتوى السابق تم حفظه تلقائيا. استعادة أو إلغاء.
حفظ-تلقائي
Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x
يعمل...
X