•  
  • تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• Noise Texture in Photoshop

1. Fill Base Layer

Create a new ******** and create a new layer. Fill the the new layer with the base color of your choice. In my example I used blue (#142e51) for my base color.

3. Create Noise Layer

Create a new layer and fill this layer with white (#ffffff). Then add your noise filter to this layer (Filter > Noise > Add Noise…).

You can set the amount to 25%. The higher you go, the more noisy it will get. I like to keep mine minimal and not too harsh.

You will notice when you add noise, there are many small pixalated colors scattered on your layer. To make this gray scale, you must adjust your noise layer saturation level (Layer > New Layer Adjustment > Hue/Saturation…) or short cut (Ctrl + U) on a PC.

The window will popup to adjust your saturation. Turn the saturation level all the way down to -100.

4. Blend

Now its time to blend the two layers together. You can do this by selecting the noise layer and experimenting with your blending mode. Since I used dark blue for my base color, I invert my noise layer (Image > Adjustments > Invert) first before I experiment with my blending mode.

Note* if you chose a light base color, you can simply change your blending mode to multiply and adjust your opacity settings to get the effect to your liking without inverting your layer.

Once you inverted your noise layer, now go ahead and experiment with the blending mode. I chose the Linear Dodge mode with the opacity set to 45%.

Final

Here is the final image. I would like to encourage you to experiment and have fun with this technique!

Inspiration – Examples in the Real World

المحتوى السابق تم حفظه تلقائيا. استعادة أو إلغاء.
حفظ-تلقائي
Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x
يعمل...
X