• الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• help me

how i can be a good speaker ?
    sigpic

Salam my dear sister

You have to keep words as your mind can undertake and practise them in sentences

Listen to English programms even you can not understand well

Try to translate short contexts from English to Arabic and vice versa

تعليق

Thanks alot for advice God bless you....
      sigpic

تعليق

aselamu alakum
        dear ayat u can do good work bay studies the religion of allah

تعليق

Al Kafeel's Advise is certainly the best way to get into good english speaking

however, may I add my point of view as per my experience in this issue

i think one of the best ways into becoming a good english speaker is to read and listen to English stuff

while doing so, and actually i recommend having a pocket dictionery around you all the time, it will make this whole supject a joyful task for you while learning, the linguistic experts say that when you struggle to find something about a word or a sentence the same will hardly be forgotten ever after

communicating with english speaking individuals also helps alot and watching english movies (with arabic subtitles of course ) has an extraordinary influence in developing you speaking

once you are confident , all you need is to depend on is your
          charisma. charisma is defined as that special spiritual power or personal quality that gives an individual influence or authority over large numbers of people. A charismatic speaker leaves an impression on the audience, large or small, that makes them want to come back for more.

I hope I didnt bore you with all this speach dear

wish you all the best in reaching your goal.. you can do it

تعليق

المحتوى السابق تم حفظه تلقائيا. استعادة أو إلغاء.
          حفظ-تلقائي
          Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          يعمل...
          X