X
  •  
  • تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• ~~~ هدهد سليمان ~~~

Suleiman , prophet of God , ruled man kind and jinn, talked to birds in its language and ordered birds to obey and perform its orers,
    One day , Suleiman was in his seat , checking out whose absent .
    He didn't see the birds among the audience .
    He said :why I couldn't see the bird?
    I swear to saly him if he doesn't give me a convincing execus.

نبي الله سليمان عليه السﻻم كان يحكم اﻻنس والجن وكان يتكلم مع الطيور بلغتها الخاصة ، وكان يأمر الطير فتسمع ﻷوامره وتنفذها .
    وفي يوم كان في مجلسه يتفقد من غاب عنه فلم ير الهدهد من بين الحضور فقال :مالي ﻻ ارى الهدهد ؟ والله ﻻذبحنه أو ان يعطيني عذرا مقبول .

The bird entered to Suleiman , He asked :where have you been?
    the bird said :I was at Saba king dome and I've brought you very big news .
    I 've found awoman ruling over them and they didn't prostrate before God but they do so to sun and moon .

دخل الهدهد مجلس سليمان عليه السﻻم فسأله سليمان : أين كنت؟ فقال :كنت في مملكة سبأ ، وقد جئتك بنبأ عظيم ، وجدت أمراة تحكمهم وهم يسجدون للشمس والقمر من دون الله .

Suleiman said:where are those people ?The bird said :it's a kingdom far away from here and ruled by aqueen called Balquees , Suleiman gave him a message to deliver to her .

فقال سليمان : أين هم هؤﻻء القوم ؟ فقال الهدهد :انها مملكة تبعد عن هنا وتحكمهم ملكة اسمها بلقيس ....فاعطاه سليمان كتاب وطلب منه إن يلقيه أمامها .
المحتوى السابق تم حفظه تلقائيا. استعادة أو إلغاء.
حفظ-تلقائي
Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x
يعمل...
X