《 أحاديث قدسية . Holy sayings 》

(1)

[ فَغَفَرْتُ لَهُ ]
ـ مَرَّ عيسی عليه السلام بقبرٍ يُعَذَّبُ صاحبُه ، ثمّ مَرَّ بِهِ مِنْ قابِل ، فإذا هو ليسَ يُعَذَّب .
ـ فقال : يا ربِّ ! مَرَرْتُ بهذا القبر عامَ أَوَّلَ وهو يُعَذَّب ، ومَرَرْتُ بِه العام ، فإذَا هو ليس يُعَذَّب ؟ !
ـ فـَأَوْحَی اللهُ إلَيْه : ( يا رُوحَ الله ! إِنَّهُ أَدْرَكَ لَهُ وَلَدٌ ، فأَصـْلَحَ طريقاً ، وآوی يَتيماً ، فَغَفَرْتُ لَهُ بِمَا عَمِلَ إِبْـنُهُ . )
(1)
[ So I forgave him ]
- Issah (Jesus) peace be upon him passed by a grave and its owner was being tortured, the next year he passed by the same grave and he wasn’t being tortured.
- He (Issah) said: My Lord! I passed by this grave last year and he was being tortured, and when I passed by this year he wasn’t being tortured?!
- Allah conveyed to him (to Issah):
( Oh Spirit of Allah ! He had a son that fixed a road, and ****tered an orphan, so I forgave him because of what his son did. )

( 2 )
[ كُنْ فـَيَكُون ]
ـ لمَّا صَعدَ موسی إلی الطُّور فَناجَی رَبَّهُ ، - قال : يا ربِّ ! أَرِني خَزَائِنَكَ .
ـ قال : ( يا موسَی ! إِنَّما خَزائِني ، إِذَا أَرَدْتُ شيئاً ، أَنْ أَقُولَ لَهُ : كُنْ ، فَـيَكُون . )
( 2 )
[ Be and it shall be ]
- When Moses ascended to the mount he communed to his Lord! He said: oh Lord! Show me your coffers (treasures).
- He (Allah) Said: ( Oh Moses,! my coffers are such if I want something I would only say to it: be and it will be )

(3)
[ يُحِبُّ حبيبَه ]
ـ لمّا أرادَ اللهُ تَبارَكَ وتَعالى قـَبْضَ رُوح إبراهيم (عليه السلام)، بَعَثَ إليهِ مَـلَكَ الموت ، فَسَـلَّم ، فَرَدَّ عَـلَيْهِ السلام ،
ـ ثم قال له : أَزائِرٌ أَنْتَ ، أَمْ داعٍ ؟
ـ قال : بل داعٍ ، فَـأَجِبْ.
ـ فقال : هل رأَيْتَ خليلاً يُميتُ خليلاً ؟
ـ فرجعَ حتی وقف بين يدي الله ،
ـ فقال : إلهي ! سمعتَ ما قال خليلكَ إبراهيم ،
ـ فقال الله عزَّ وَجلّ : ( يا مَـلَكَ المَوت ! إِذْهَبْ إِلَيْهِ وقُلْ لَهُ : هَلْ رأَيْتَ حَبيباً يَكْرَهُ لِقَاءَ حبيبِه ؟ إِنَّ الحبيبَ يُحِبُّ لِقَاءَ حبيبِه. )
( 3 )
[ He loves his beloved ]
When Allah wanted to collect Ibrahim’s soul (peace be upon him), He sent him the angel of death, the later greeted him, and he (Ibrahim) answered back, He (Ibrahim) told him: Are you visiting or calling? He said: (I am) a caller. So, answer the call (to collect your soul). He (Ibrahim) said: have you ever seen a close friend wishing the death of close friend? He (angel of death) went back and stood in the presence of Allah, then said: My Lord you heard what your close friend Ibrahim said, Allah The Almighty said; ( Oh angel of death! Go to him and tell him: have you ever seen a friend who dislikes meeting his friend? (Usually) A lover loves to meet his beloved )

(4)
[ معرفةُ الله ]
ـ قال تعالی : ( عـَبْدي إذَا عَرَفْـتَني ، وَعـَبَدْتَني ، وَرَجَوْتَني ، وَلَمْ تُشْرِكْ بي شيئاً ، غَفَرْتُ لَكَ عَـلَی مَا كانَ مِنْكَ * ولَوِ اسْتَـقـْبـَلـْتَني بِمِلْءِ الأرضِ خَطايا وذُنوباً ، إِسْـتَـقـْبَـلْـتُكَ بِمِلْئِها مغفرةً وعَفْواً * وأَغْفِرُ لَكَ ولا أبالي * ) .
( 4 )
[ Knowing Allah ]
Glorified be He, Said: ( My servant if you knew me, worshiped me, begged me, and you didn’t associate anything with me, I will forgive what you have done even if you greeted to me with sins and guilt that filled the earth and I would welcome you with forgiveness and pardons, and I would forgive you and I wouldn’t care (how much or bad your sins are ).