X
  •  
  • تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• What Does "Rafida" Mean?

On the authority of Abu Basir, who said: "I said to my master, Abu Jafar Al-Baqir, i.e. Imam Muhammad Al-Baqir (peace be upon him):

"Master, they call us a name - a name by which those in power have made it lawful to shed our blood, usurp our wealth, and oppress us." The Imam replied, "And what is that name?" I (i.e. the narrator) said, "They call us the Rafida."

So the Imam (peace be upon him) said, "Seventy men from amongst the army of the Firawn (Pharaoh) rejected the Pharoah, and joined Prophet Moses (peace be upon him). And in the nation of Moses, there was not a group more knowledgeable, God-fearing and pious, who possessed more love towards Prophet Aaron (peace be upon him) than these seventy men. It was for this reason that the nation of Moses called themselves the Rafida, and Allah revealed to Moses saying: "Affirm this name in the Tawrat (Torah), for I (i.e. Allah) have chosen it for your nation."

The Imam (peace be upon him) goes on to say, "And this name, oh Abu Basir, has also been given for you (i.e. the Shia)."

[Bihar Al-Anwar, by Allamah Al-Majlisi; v. 65, p. 97, no. 3]

Notice how those from nation of Moses were called "Rafida" for their love towards Prophet Aaron. And as the Holy Prophet (peace be upon him and his family said), "Oh Ali! You are to me like Aaron was to Moses, except that there will be no Prophet after me!" Similarly, the Shia are called "Rafida", for we are those, from the nation of Muhammad, who possess the most love for Imam Ali (peace be upon him).

please watch this video for more details...

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة الهادي; الساعة 18-04-2017, 12:07 PM.

Rafida means lslam all in all.

تعليق

المحتوى السابق تم حفظه تلقائيا. استعادة أو إلغاء.
    حفظ-تلقائي
    Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    يعمل...
    X