• عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• The Necessary Presence of an Infallible Imam

The Necessary Presence of an Infallible Imam
    الوجود الضروري للإمام المعصوم

Sheikh Iskandar Al-Jafary
    Translated by: Mujtaba Al-Helu

Once people identify the real position of an Imam, they will consequently recognize his necessary presence in their life, since he is the path to the ultimate understanding of the religion.
    In a narrated tradition from Imam Al-Sadiq (P.B.U.H), he tells Zurara that if you are given the chance to live during the era of Occultation, recite the following supplication: “O Allah, defineyourself to me, for if you do not define yourself to me, I will not be able to recognize your Prophet. O Allah, define your Prophet to me, for if you do not define your Prophet to me, I will not be able to recognize your Proof (Imam). O Allah, define your Proof to me, for if you do not define your Proof to me, I will go astray”.
    Accordingly, this study encounters this critically fundamental matter. In a time when various deceiving ideologies are dominant, studying the presence of Imam would be a relieving protection from such delusions.
    A respectable number of thinkers and intellectuals have proposed different studies regarding this subject. However, I have chosen to inspect the necessity of the presence of an Infallible Imam at any time through investigating a group of traditions that concern this subject.
    This research is divided into two parts: first, I will carry out a perusal of relevant traditions from both Shias and Sunnis. Second, I will make a contextual study of the traditions to disclose their real intended meaning.

المصدر
المحتوى السابق تم حفظه تلقائيا. استعادة أو إلغاء.
حفظ-تلقائي
Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x
يعمل...
X