•  
  • تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• Minor Sins

Minor sins

While Zainab and her brother Jafar were busy preparing their homework, Zainab said to her brother Jaafar: Did you see the beautiful rubber that my father brought me yesterday?

Jafar replied: No, I do not know where your rubber.

Shortly she saw the rubber in Jafar's hand, erasing some of the words in his copybook, she said to him why did you lie, Jafar Do not you know that lying is forbidden, you will be punished by Allah in the Day of Resurrection?

Their mother heard what had happened between them, she entered, saying I will tell you a story that happened during the time of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) so as to get benefit and wisdom, but after finishing your duties.

Having finished their duties they attended their mother and said to her, we have finished our duties, so tell us the story that you promised to tell.

The mother said: One day the Prophet (PBUH) and a group of Companions in a convoy in the desert, and after long hours of marching, the Holy Prophet (PBUH)ordered to stop and rest a little, they stopped the convoy and after they took a break and eating the food, they prepared for a trajectory Second time.

The Prophet (PBUH) before marching all of us has to collect what can from the wood.

One of his Companions said to him: O Messenger of Allah (PBUH) we are in the midst of a barren desert and the summer time, there is no wood can Collect.

The Prophet (PBUH) said every one take one side of the desert and pick up the encounter of wood, that was a little bit and bring it to this place.
    The companions divided in every side of the desert to search for encountered pieces of wood with the command of the Prophet (PBUH), the Messenger had took a specific destination from the desert to look for firewood.

After a while his companions returned, each carrying a little bit of wood, one of them said there must be a wisdom from this ,let us wait till the Prophet comes up and we will know what he wants to do with it.

One of the companions said: the Prophet (PBUH) is coming, they had looked all to his holy hand they have seen some of the rods of wood, and when he arrived , put the rods down, and asked them to put up their firewood over the Sticks .

Every one of the companions threw the sticks that place and return to his place, after they finished the Prophet (PBUH) said look at the sticks that you have gathered has become a substantial package can not any of you carry alone on the back.

All the Companions astonished, they said we did not know that the small pieces taken by each one of us will be this size when it meets with the rest of what friends
    plucked.
    the Prophet (PBUH) said: O my friends that small sins meet and become great as the gathering of the rods and became a large bundle of firewood, that Allah will count the major and minor sins, and become to you a heavy day of Resurrection, you can not carry and bear the punishment .All the Companions cried and asked Allah forbidding the minor sins.

Then the mother turned to Jafar, he was shame about what he did, and said yes, Mother, we ask Allah forbidding the minor sins, and immediately kissed the head of his sister, Zainab, apologizing and promised her that never lies and get the sins lightly.
المحتوى السابق تم حفظه تلقائيا. استعادة أو إلغاء.
حفظ-تلقائي
Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x
يعمل...
X