•  
  • تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• Pronouncing Allah’s name before, and thanking Him after the meal

Pronouncing Allah’s name before, and thanking Him after the meal
    Imam al-Sadiq (a.s) said: “ When the messengers (angels) came to Abraham (a.s), he brought them the (roasted) calf and said: ‘Go ahead and eat’. They said: ‘We won’t eat until you tell us what is its price!’ He said: ‘When you start eating say; In Allah’s name (Arabic, Bismillah), and when you finish say; Praise be to Allah (Arabic, Alhamdo lillah)’. (Reference: Al-Wasa`il, from the book of foods and drinks)

According to Imam al-Sadiq (a.s), about pronouncing Allah’s name upon eating, I (anonymous) said: “ What if I forgot to pronounce Allah’s name?” He (Imam al-Sadiq) said: “ You say; In the name of Allah (Bismillah) upon its beginning and its end.” (Reference: Al-Wasa`il, from the book of foods and drinks)

Imam al-Sadiq (a.s) said: “ When the table is set and one of you pronounces Allah’s name (before starting to eat), it would serve instead of all of them doing it.” (Reference: Al-Wasa`il, from the book of foods and drinks)

I complained to Imam al-Sadiq (a.s) about the pain I am having when I eat. He said: “ Do you pronounce Allah’s name upon eating? I said: “ I surely do, and it still hurts. He said: “ When you interrupt pronouncing Allah’s name by speaking, do you do it upon resuming eating? I said: “ No.” He said: “ This is why; had you pronounced Allah’s name upon resuming eating, it wouldn’t have hurt you.” (Reference: Al-Wasa`il, from the book of foods and drinks)
    استحباب التسمية والتحميد
    عن أبي عبد الله (ع ) قال : لما جاء المرسلون الى أبراهيم (ع) جاءهم بالعجل ، فقال : كلوا ، فقالوا : لانأكل حتى تخبرنا ماثمنه . فقال : اذا أكلتم فقولوا : "بسم الله" ، فاذا فرغتم فقولوا : "الحمد لله" .{ الوسائل من كتاب الاطعمة والاشربة }

عن أبي عبد الله الصادق (ع) : في حديث التسمية على الطعام .. قلت : فان نسيت أن أسمي ؟ .. قال : تقول : " بسم الله على أوله وآخره " .{ الوسائل من كتاب الاطعمة والاشربة }

عن أبي عبد الله (ع) : اذا حضرت المائدة فسمى رجل منهم ، أجزأ عنهم أجمعين .{الوسائل من كتاب الاطعمة والاشربة}

شكوت ما ألقى من أذى الطعام الى أبي عبد الله (ع) اذا أكلت فقال : لم تسمِّ ؟.. فقلت : إني لأسمّي وانه ليضرني ، فقال : اذا قطعت التسمية بالكلام ثم عدت الى الطعام تسمّي ؟ .. قلت : لا ، قال : فمن ههنا يضرك ، أما أنك لو كنت اذا عدت الى الطعام سميّت ما ضرك. {الوسائل من كتاب الاطعمة والاشربة}
المحتوى السابق تم حفظه تلقائيا. استعادة أو إلغاء.
حفظ-تلقائي
Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x
يعمل...
X