•  
  • تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• has / have

salam all
    In the begening I would like to express my feelings tawards english corner.I'm so glad joining all of you as a new member. It is so great specielizing english part as an importent part in this site .I'm very exited to benefit through the topics that u guys put ,so i develope my english skills .

I HAVE MY FIRST QUESTION TO START WITH WHICH IS

WHEN CAN I USE auxliary verbs like HAS/HAVE IN THE SENTINCE WITH THE THIRD PARTICIPLE VERB ??? e.g ( has been / have took)
    AND WHEN CAN I USE SIMPLE PAST WITHOUT HAS OR HAVE

I hope the question is clear ,and i expecte any one who notice any mistake in my grammer above to recorrect it , because i'm here to learn

waiting for the answer

ur bro
    abbas lover

Salam

I will be at your service my dear brother

First of all , this form is used with present perfect.So I will write the rule with certain examples to get perfect realization

(التصريف الثالث للفعل) he,she,it+has+past participle

He has walked for two miles
    She has been in the kitchen
    It has taken along time to be done

(التصريف الثالث للفعل) they,I,we, you+have+past participle
    They have walked for two miles
    We have been in the kitchen

تعليق

bro al kafeel

Thank u for caring . Acually , I know how to use has/have but the problem is that i don't know when i'm suppose to use them . I always use simple past when i talk . Did u mean that there is no rule to use them for ? llike no matter wethir to use simple past or third participle when i want to talk in past ?!

تعليق

Salam

With pleasure, my dear brother, I will mention for you the usage of present perfect

The present perfect may describe something which has only recently finished, but this is not necessarily the case

For example

'I have read 'crime punishment

The present perfect may describe something which is repeated or extended

The bell has rung for two hours

تعليق

dear al kafeel

I'm very gateful brother .I noticed through ur examples that u mean the present . I ALWAYS THINKED THIRD PARTICIPLE USAGE IS FOR PAST :s .Thank u alot , now I realized what are their usage , but can u explain when had should be use ? Actually , I know had is the past tenst of has and have , i also need to know the usage of it .

i repeat my thankful bother al kafeel
          abbas lover

تعليق

المحتوى السابق تم حفظه تلقائيا. استعادة أو إلغاء.
          حفظ-تلقائي
          Smile :) Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Confused :confused: Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          يعمل...
          X